Youth's Scout Activity Trousers
The new youth's Scout activity trousers have been redesigned to meet the modern day requirements of Scouting. This is a key element of uniform for Scout ages and above and optional for Beavers and Cubs.
Please click here for our uniform size chart.
These latest activity trousers include:
- A soft handle finish to the fabric with water resistant finish, which does wash out in time unless you reproof the trousers
- A redesign of the pockets
- A new tunnel waistband with adjustable internal elastic to give a better fit, which can be adjusted for tall, slim youths who want the length but not the extra room in the waist
- A straighter leg to make alterations easier.
- Belt loops have been made larger to allow for the new Scout Belt which can be easily slipped off without removing the buckle.
- The mobile phone pocket included inside the left leg cargo pocket has also been moved higher, for easier access and trouser length alteration.
- Age 4 is a pull on style
- Ages 4-7/8 have no back pocket
- Ages 9/10-13 have a single zipped back security pocket.
- Fabric: Lightly brushed polyester/cotton
- Easy Care: Machine washable
- Age 4 : fits waist relaxed 52cm/20½", inside leg 44cm/17"
- Age:5/6 fits waist relaxed 56cm/22", inside leg 49cm/19.25"
- Age:7/8 fits waist relaxed 60cm/23¾", inside leg 56cm/22"
- Age:9/10 fits waist relaxed 64cm/25¼", inside leg 63cm/24.75"
- Age 11/12 fits waist relaxed 68cm/26¾", inside leg 70cm/27.5"
- Age: 13 fits waist relaxed 72cm/28½", inside leg 74cm/29"
- The waist band will expand when worn or can be tightened with the new buttoning elastic adjuster.
- All sizes have a 2.5cm/1" turn up